- At FinaQA, we recognise and respect the importance of protecting the privacy of our. Only personal information that we consider necessary for the purpose of providing our services will be collected, stored or processed. We do not require any personal information to view the public parts of our website.
- What personal data we collect
- Ratings & Comments
- When you register or sign up to write a review, provide ratings and comments, we do need to collect certain personal details to enable us to provide the services you have requested. This will include your username, name, postcode, telephone number, email address and technical data. We will only display your Name and/or your display picture next to your posted ratings or comments for identification purposed and authenticity.
- Technical Data
- We advertise through Google AdWords and you can opt out of their cookies. We advertise through Bing ads, you can opt out of their cookies. We advertise through Facebook to learn more about their cookies and how to opt out We use Google Analytics to monitor user activity on FinaQA in order to identify problems and improve our website and Mobile App. To opt out of Google’s internet tracking, visit gaoptout. How we use your information Your username will be publicly displayed. We may use the contact information you provided to contact you via email, SMS and telephone in relation to our services.
- We will use the information you provide to; assist you with using the site, to help us resolve disputes, to identify fraud, to enforce our terms and conditions. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communication with our staff. Sharing of information We will not trade or sell your information to any company or parties not directly associated with its proper use within the website, except when you give us explicit permission and we give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law, or in response to a valid request by a law enforcement or governmental authority.
All this information will be held by FinaQA using the appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your details. All communication between you and our website is encrypted. Access to your information Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, you have a number of rights.
- If you require a copy of the information we have concerning you, please write to the Data Controller at the address below and enclose a cheque for the administration fee of $10.00 made payable to Navik Financial Advisors. We are entitled to charge you this fee to cover our administrative costs. Our security procedures mean that we may ask for proof of your identity before we will disclose information about you, or to you, be this via email or over the telephone.
- This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. We reserve the right to amend or modify this privacy statement at any time and in response to changes in applicable data protection and privacy legislation.