PLEASE READ THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED HEREIN ARE BINDING UPON YOU THE USER AND THE MOBILE APP FINAQA DEVELOPED BY NAVIK FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SERVICE IS CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND COMPLAINCE WITH THESE TERMS. THE TERMS APPLY TO ALL THE VISITORS, USERS AND OTHERS WHO ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICE.
BY ACCESSING OR CLICKING “ACCEPT” OR USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE BELOW MENTIONED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.HOWEVER, IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU MAY NOT ACCESSS THE SERVICE OF THE MOBILE APP FINAQA.
- A. PRIVACY
- B. SAFETY
We do our best to keep FinaQA safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep FinaQA safe, which includes the following commitment by you:
- You will not upload unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on FinaQA.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate or harass any user.
- You will not upload any content that is hate speech, threatening, pornographic; incites violence or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use FinaQA to do anything unlawful, misleading malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of FinaQA, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other FinaQA functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Terms & Conditions or our policies.
- C. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account.
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- D. PROTECTING OTHER PEOPLE’S RIGHTS
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on FinaQA that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on FinaQA if we believe that it violates this T&C or our policies.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or any confusingly similar marks, with our prior written permission.
- E. MOBILE AND OTHER DEVICES
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on FinaQA within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on FinaQA.
- F. PAYMENTS AND REFUND
When you make payment on FinaQA, you agree to our payment terms unless it is stated that other terms apply.
Fees or amount pertaining to consultation, advice, discussion or conference once paid will not be refundable; reason being answers given on the app are subjective and there is absolutely NO ‘Wrong Answer or Advice’. Change in fees or amount of consideration for the above mentioned service, consultation, advice, discussion or conference will be determined from time to time at our sole discretion. However such impending change in fees or consideration or amount will be notified in advance.
- G. SPECIAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO SOFTWARE
If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
- H. AMENDMENTS
We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to modify or replace the terms or policies or revision of any matter or material in context with the website or firm. If any changes to the context are impending we will try to provide notice prior to any new terms taking effect. Give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
Your continued use of the FinaQA Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended
Terms, policies or guidelines.
What constitutes a CHANGE OR material or change in respect of content, service or matter will be determined at our sole discretion.
- I. TERMINATION
If you violate the letter or spirit of these T&C, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of FinaQA to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, these T&C shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: B.2, B.4, 3-5, 9.3, and 14-18.
- J. DISPUTES
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to these T&C or FinaQA exclusively in India. District Court for the Pune District or Maharashtra state court located in Mumbai, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State and country of India will govern these T&C, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on FinaQA, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on FinaQA and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on FinaQA. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on FinaQA.
WE TRY TO KEEP FINAQA UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING FINAQA AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT FINAQA WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT FINAQA WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. FINAQA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR FINAQA, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR FINAQA WILL NOT EXCEED OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, FINAQA’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- K. OTHER
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in India this Statement is an agreement between you and FinaQA a mobile app by Navik Financial Advisors. Otherwise, this Statement is an agreement between you and FinaQA a mobile app by Navik Financial Advisors. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean either FinaQA. or Navik Financial Advisors, as appropriate.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding FinaQA, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing FinaQA.
- Our service may contain links to third party website or services that are not owned or controlled by my company or sole proprietary firm.
- FinaQA a mobile app by Navik Financial Advisors has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the context, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that FinaQA shall not be liable or responsible directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged be covered by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such contents, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- The service provider takes every responsible effort to allow round the clock access to the website, seven days a week except in circumstances beyond its control and subject to any downtimes and necessary maintenance operations of the website and services.
- Consequently the service provider cannot guarantee the availability of the website and/or services or reliability of the transmissions and performance in terms of response time and quality. The service provider's responsibility cannot be invoked if the website cannot be accessed and/or the services cannot be used.
- The information and recommendations this website are provided in good faith. The service provider takes great care and does it’s utmost to disseminate quality information on the website. However the service provider cannot guarantee that the content is correct, complete and up to date. The use of content service providers website takes place at the users own risk.